Real Estate Closings and Litigation
Representative Real Estate Law Matters:
- Represented various buyers and sellers of residential real estate in connection with real estate closings. Representation included negotiation, drafting, review and revision of Purchase and Sale Agreements and Offers.
- Represented owner of multi-family apartment building in civil litigation action against neighbor in connection with the parties’ respective rights and obligations vis–à–vis a right of way, easement, and encroachment. Negotiated favorable Settlement Agreement.
- Defended owner of single family residence in connection with civil litigation action by next-door neighbor for adverse possession.
- Defended owner of multi-family investment property in connection with nuisance action by neighbor as a result of noise complaints. Negotiated favorable settlement.
- Represented owner of commercial parking lot in action for breach of lease by automobile dealership when commercial tenant vacated premises prior to termination of lease.
- Represented various members of condominium association in connection with civil litigation action against association for violation of law regarding rebuilding and restoration of condominium building after catastrophic fire.
- Represented owner of single family residence in connection with unauthorized removal of trees and shrubbery by neighbor.